Thursday, March 22, 2007

Confusing Kingdoms

I just LOVE you, Jesus. You definitely know what it means to LIVE - and for You to share that with me willingly, joyfully, excitedly ... wow. I hope you enjoy dwelling in me. I know sometimes You can't, because I am so wrapped up in MY kingdom, when I should be wrapped up in my Father's kingdom. During those times, I find myself confused, distracted, unhappy, lost... comatose. I'm not really even alive - just existing matter.
When I am zealous for Your Kingdom in Your Spirit and Your plan of massive, radical salvation, I am made alive! During these times, I remember the cold, "un-dead" feeling of life without You first, and I am made so grateful for Your grace. I am so grateful for the life You have given me, the life You are living in me; I'm grateful that you condescend to be so close. Thank you for your mercy! A joyful life I gratefully give to One who saves so mightily, and who has drawn so near as to be INSIDE ME, promising never to leave - a promise I can rely on.

1 comment:

fdbtoo said...

Slaves, near-pagan, under a crushing weight but the Lord says, "..I bore you an eagles' wings and brought you to myself." (Ex.19:4) It's in those times of exhaustion and feelings of worthlessness that God puts a burden in the heart of a brother or sister in Christ for you so that you will not fall.(Gal.6:2) "But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned again, strengthen your brothers." Luke 22:32