Thursday, April 24, 2008

Following Through

It's time to make good on one of my resolutions.


I signed up to take a workshop to further my working knowledge of photography. Hosted by a co-worker's ridiculously-talented daughter, I am very much looking forward to learning about equipment, lighting, workflow, starting & maintaining a business, optimally using Photoshop, portrait photography techniques, wedding portrait market, pricing for profit, and more. While at Holly's studio with up to 20 other photographers, we'll shoot portraits of each other and models - including a bridal fashion model and a real bride & groom- and use Photoshop to enhance and build up our portfolios.


Seriously - what am I not learning?


Anyway, I am looking forward to all of the information, as well as the exposure (pun intended) to other photographers in various stages of their field and business. It's going to be SWEET!

1 comment:

MeganBritt said...

Prayer? Dangit!
(Ha. Thanks, love. can't wait to see you in a few weekends!)