Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Photo Website

Hey all!

Be sure to click on this link to check out my Smugmug website, a gallery site that features a few of the senior portraits, engagements, and weddings that I have shot. You can click through thumbnails, or click to enlarge them if you want. You can even vote for the ones you like & dislike, so I know what people are looking for!

The best part is that you can order prints & products through this website. The beauty of it lies in the fact that you only choose the images that you want, and then get to choose the size and paper you want it printed on. Other products such as mugs, t-shirts, aprons, canvases, coasters, and much more are also available for print.
PLEASE take time to check it out. It has helped my business tremendously.

Now I'm off to find the post office in my new town... There are a lot of things you just don't think of when you move!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww emily they're so amazing!!! someday will you take my wedding photos?

Emily said...

gladly.