Wednesday, March 19, 2008

tag along.

Gilmore tagged me, so I am supposed to list 10 things about myself.

1. I am fairly well addicted to blogging & Craigslist. And I've never even made a transaction.

2. I really, really wish I had a Hasselblad H3DII-39. And knew how to really work it.

3. I love Jesus Christ, hands down.

4. I'm in love with FDB3.

5. I feel victorious when I win at Jeopardy.

6. I would visit all the world's finest art museums 24 hours a day if I could. Well, maybe just 12 hours a day.

7. I check various blogs way too many times a day.

8. I've been trying to finish a book I started back in January, and to be more humble. It appears I am a humble reader, so that is a good start.

9. Aside from the goals I've already reached in my life, I want to finish up on the goals I posted about earlier this year. I've made good on 3 of the 5 already!

10. I really love those strange moments of inexplicable mania, when one is filled with thought, emotion, and creative spirit. I'm talking about those sometimes overwhelming urges to write/draw/paint/compose/create.

I now tag Emily and Meghann.

No comments: