Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dressed for Success

After a fun day of trying on an assortment of wedding gowns, I found THE ONE!
I thought finding the right dress would be the hard part, but that turned out to be the easiest. When my sales associate went to order the dress in my size, she was turned down. There weren't any more in stock. The Lord is bigger than my little problem, however, and she kept trying until finally today (5 days after we first started trying them) the dress company found one in my size/color combination partially made in China. It will be finished and shipped here, then be here in "early August." I am still not out of the woods, so let's all pray that God comes through in a big way and that it fits like the glove I am hoping for!

In other news, I can't believe tomorrow is my last day of school for the whole school year. It's crazy, it seems like it just started. I learned a lot this year, I hope I taught half as much as what I learned.

No comments: