Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wedding Madness

Invitations are going out today! Wedding planning is in full-swing and I am already tired of it. At this point, we have a lot of things worked out but it seems like a ton more are just waiting to be done. At least the registry is all figured out.

We went yesterday to register for the items we liked at
Bed, Bath and Beyond. They were so efficient! The store was very well-run. We had a very nice experience, albeit a long one as we made some decisions together. I, of course, relished in the opportunity to pick out and mentally design what our future home would look like (we don't have a place to live planned yet, by the way). It was a different story for Fred; toward the end he acted like a sailor who had been lost at sea for weeks- starved and crazed. At the point when I caught him scanning obscure items for fun, I knew it was time to leave.When we got to his parents house, Fred accused his father of never having registry shopped, because he "never warned me about it." Oh brother.

Don't forget to check out
our wedding website for answers to some of your potential questions, wedding details & R.S.V.P. options, and some hilarious old photographs of Fred & I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First off, I have gotten my invitation to the wedding but your website says I'm not listed. (This makes me very sad by the way.) And to tell you the truth I would have never imagined Fred in Bed, Bath and Beyond.