Saturday, June 07, 2008

Shop 'til We Drop

I am going to shop for a wedding dress today! My mom, Tess & Mrs. Betcher (my future mother-in-law!!!) will be accompanying me to Davids Bridal (where every gown is on sale, starting TODAY!) & Patty's Bridal Boutique. I've heard that you can get lost in Patty's, it is so large and so full of dresses.

Please pray that I find the best dress TODAY (or soon), so that I don't have to waste time looking. I am also asking God for a dress that I can wear right off the rack, because I don't think I have time for alterations. Plus, if I find one today, I could try it on every day this summer until August 31.

P.S. Fred will NOT be allowed to see the dress (or me IN the dress) until I walk down the aisle, so please don't describe it to him - he's very sneaky, if you couldn't tell by his proposal.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How did it go?!?! I loved the day I bought my dress...overwhelming, intense, but so much fun. You are going to make a BEAUTIFUL bride!!