Saturday, September 22, 2007

Belated Birthday

I'm a few days behind in posting this (okay, a week), but it doesn't mean I love my brother any less. We celebrated his twenty-first birthday with the grandmas and pizza. What could be better?
Anyway, here are a few shots to commemorate Jaker's birthday. Here is photographic evidence that:

He is my best brother



He is my sweetest brother



He is my goofiest brother

And he is my only (living) brother!

Jake has a huge heart and is ALWAYS there for me when I need him. He has great taste, a killer eye for design, is an
all-around athlete, is a stand-up comedian in his own right, and is a pillar of godly strength for my sister and I, as well as other friends and family. I am incredibly grateful for the 21 years I've had so far with Jake as my brother!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

such a great tribute, em. hope you are doing well today!