Monday, September 03, 2007

Funny Mama

One of the funniest conversations I've had online in a while just happened. I am online using my wireless laptop & my mom was on the PC in the other room. The "game" she refers to playing is computer FreeCell, which was what my sister once told her kindergarten teacher my mom did for a living.

me: hi mom.
mom: hi
me: good job!
mom: u no this comfuses me
me: you typed it to me!
me: i'm dying in here
mom: i know how to type
me: well yeah
mom: what do you mean? that you are dying in there?
me: but you sent it to me
me: that's impressive
me: you're making me laugh, that's what i mean
mom: OH !! :)
mom: i need to get back to my game
me: hahaha! that's right, that's what you do for a living. far be it from me to keep you from your game.
mom: you betcha
mom: love ya mama
me: hahaha. love you too. but you don't need to "sign" the end of your conversation
mom: oh
me: it's ok though. go kick butt in your game. bye!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

ohmigosh, i have tears. tears are coming out of my eyes. i'm dying in here! ;)