Monday, December 17, 2007

Sunsets & Sushi (& Surprises)

What a whirlwind weekend! I have not have so much fun packed into such a short amount of time since... last weekend. I can't deny it, this time of the year is one of my favorites. As if Christmas wasn't enough, my birthday seems to happen around the same time every year. Funny how that happens.
Here are a few shots from my "surprise" sushi dinner @ Sushiya. Sorry they're all of the food, but it was pretty. And tasty - the star roll (in the middle) was the best, but the Red Dragon was the most comely.


Anyway, I was able to see many friends & loved ones this weekend, and felt so treasured by all of them. I tell you what, some people just know how to love. And they happen to be my friends & family.
Thank you to all of you who made my night, my day, my weekend - and who have really "made my life." I can't really express what it has meant to have you as friends, but I can thank God for you because it is all to His glory and in His love that we have each other.
Blessings all mine, and 10,000 beside.

2 comments:

MeganBritt said...

and you, my dear, are a blessing and inspiration all in your own glory (well, in God's glory in Creating, but you know what i mean). what's the story with this exegesis (if you will) blog idea? you know i'm down...

Melissa said...

Great shots, Em. I'm so glad you had a nice birthday and that you felt celebrated!