Saturday, December 01, 2007

Thanksgiving Review & Other Thoughts

First of all, I added photos to an older post. Another teacher that I met at our workshop emailed her set of photos to me, so thank you Chrissy!
Secondly, I am considering making another blog, a group blog with the purpose of posting scripture that the group studies, meditates on, and prays over and posts discussion and the Lord's revelation to them. Basically, as close to a blog Bible-study as you can get. As I ponder this, I am questioning 2 things:

1. Is this a bad idea in some way? Is there a better vision for it?
2. If this isn't a bad idea, who would like to be a regular contributor?

I'm pretty sure only my friends read this, so I'd like to open it up to anybody for commenting, but have a few dedicated contributors (who would basically pray over what scripture to post every so often & commit to checking the blog, updating comments, and minimal discussion). Please respond with your interest or input.

Lastly, I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know a lot of us think of the people, situations, and things we are thankful for during this time of year, and I am no different. It hit me like a ton of bricks last Thursday night, how good I have it. My portion is just right for me, and I have a beautiful inheritance in eternity. Thankfully, many of my family share in that inheritance!
   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do like the other blog idea...I would be all over that with you. or at least intend to be all over it...you know how these things go.