Monday, August 25, 2008

5 DAYS!!!

days.

Today I'm editing those engagement shots from Friday & starting the wedding photos. I'll post them soon, if I get a chance - maybe tomorrow's post. Tonight my parents are having Fred & I over for a yummy steak dinner with them & Alison, and they are giving us our wedding present. I am so excited! They have been enormously helpful and wonderful through this whole engagement & the wedding planning process, as well. I am blessed with some great parents, siblings, and extended family already - it seems pretty crazy that God would bless me with ANOTHER wonderful family. He sure has great plans, far better than what I could have come up with.

Oh, and my wedding dress came home from the "hospital" today. Happy, happy, joy, joy!
A little teaser of the dress:


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, so fun! I am so sad I won't be able to see you in that dress in five days. Please know, though, that our thoughts and prayers are with you in these days leading into the weekend and of course in the days (and years!) that will follow it. Love you!