Friday, August 22, 2008

8 DAYS!!!


You guessed it - I'm marrying the man of my dreams in 8 days. A little over a week. Wow.

And between now & then, I've got a few things to do:
  • Edit engagement shots I took this morning
  • Photograph a wedding
  • Edit that wedding's photos
  • Send off the engagement shots & the other wedding's photos
  • Go for a final fitting & bring my wedding gown home from the "dress hospital"
  • Pack for moving
  • Maybe pack for the honeymoon
  • Pack for the days immediately following the wedding
  • Decorate the sanctuary & gym
  • Have a bachelorette party
  • Hang out with friends & family
Just a few things on my plate, it could be a lot worse. Think of all the things God was able to accomplish in just 7 days! And still had time to rest! I am praying He gives me a little of that strength & perseverance to work hard through these next few days, that I may relax and enjoy next Saturday. I covet your prayers as we do our best to prepare, prepare, prepare for the swiftly approaching wedding & marriage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... that's a lot to do in 8 days...