Sunday, August 24, 2008

6 DAYS!!!


I don't know about the 7 nights, but just 6 more days before I marry the one I love!

A little update on yesterday's wedding shoot - it went really well! There was NO RAIN while we were out on the beach, the clouds rolled in just as we rolled away. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS! The rain held off & I held on during the more hectic moments. I fell in love with the camera I shot with, but still found much use for my Rebel. I'm pretty grateful for that thing! It has opened up a lot of fun, learning, and even witnessing opportunities.

Liza & Dustin Mielke are happily wed and blissfully headed off on their honeymoon this morning. Best wishes and God's blessings for a wonderful life, you 2!!! I had such a fun time with your family, and your generosity is much appreciated.
Pics to come!

No comments: