Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Construction Alert

For those of you coming to our wedding on Saturday, BE PREPARED FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION & DETOURS. Please allow 10 minutes extra to work around the construction.

Major reconstruction is taking place at the intersection of I-94 and US 131. The ramp to eastbound I-94 from both northbound and southbound US 131 will be closed. There are a few ways to get around the construction, but these are the fastest.

NORTHBOUND 131 (toward Grand Rapids):
Take Centre Street exit from 131, and turn right (east) on Centre. Drive 2 miles east to Oakland Drive, then turn left (north) and continue for 2.5 miles on Oakland Drive. The church will be on your left, just before I-94.

SOUTHBOUND 131 (toward Indiana):
Take the detour by going west on I-94 to 9th Street, the first exit west of 131. Turn around at 9th and travel over I-94, then eastbound on I-94 for 2 miles to the Oakland Drive exit. The church will be on your immediate right.

EASTBOUND or WESTBOUND I-94:
Both directions have access to Oakland Drive. The church is on the south side of I-94, on the west side of Oakland.

We can't wait to celebrate with you!

No comments: